Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who is this bum, and why do I care what he touches on?

Welcome.

I'm known as Midas, and I thought I'd tell you a little about myself, so you know where I'm coming from.

I'm twenty-eight years old, and I live in Tacoma, Washington. I'm married and have been for about ten months now. My wife is ten years older than I, and we are generally quite happy.

I'm a college student pursuing a degree in business administration. I'm currently attending Seattle Central Community College, through online classes.

I have a background in theater, having worked as a stagehand, lighting technician, or sound engineer in multiple venues on the Olympic Peninsula for over five years.

I also have a background in food service & management, with about nine years cooking experience and a year and a half of managing experience. I also have a passion for cooking at home, and do so a lot.

I play World of Warcraft. My main character is a Troll Priest named Doctormidas. He's a raiding shadow priest in a slightly above average progression guild. We've cleared all Wrath content save Maly 25 and 3D Sarth. I recently got my wife into the game, which has added a new dimension to it for me.

My wife and I have two cats and one dog. Ami, the eight year old siamese is my cat, who I have had since I moved out of my parent's home. Mina, the nine month old kitten is my wife's cat, and Charlie, the seven month old beagle is our newst addition. He's only lived with us for a few days now, and still misses his old family.

That should give you a small taste of who I am, and what I'm likely to talk about in this blog. Hope you enjoy your stay!

1 comment:

  1. Man, you're supposed to TELL PEOPLE when you're blogging, not leave them to let Google Analytics tell them that someone in Tacoma was referred to them from midastoucheson.blogspot.com.

    Now get your ass on Twitter, son.

    (Great to see you blogging, man. You really ought to start nerding on Mondays again, ASAP.)

    ReplyDelete